Calling all creative FHS staff and students - show us what "The intersection of Healthcare and Art" means to you as part of our #HeritageMonth activities.FHSOPS@uct.ac.za The submissions will be reviewed by representatives from HSSC, PGSC, and Deanery, before being commissioned.Send us your mural designs for the newly refurbished bathrooms and your design could be painted by a professional artist on the bathroom walls. Deadline for submissions is 20 October 2023. Send your submissions to
- The Challenge is open to all staff and students in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Entries are limited to three (3) entries per participant.
- The artwork must not have previously been submitted for another challenge.
- The artwork must be the participant’s original work, and cannot incorporate symbols, images, or other works under copyright, which include logos of brands and characters.
- Corporations are ineligible for this challenge.
Participants meeting the mentioned eligibility criteria must also meet the following submission criteria:
- Submissions must include a title for the artwork, together with a description of the artwork.
- Submissions can take the form of any type of artwork (e.g. photos, drawings, paintings, sketches, murals, or other), however all submissions must be static (no animations) and limited to one frame.
- Submissions should be in a landscape orientation where possible, ratio 16:9
- Submissions must be the original work of the person submitting the artwork.
- Please ensure the image uploaded is clear and visible.
- Submissions are accepted in the following formats: PDF, JPG, or PNG and must be downloadable.
- Captions may be entered in any language, however the organisers may contact the entrant to confirm translations, if not entered in English.
- Submissions will be judged based on creativity, originality & quality of the artwork, and relevance to the theme.
- Please note that by participating in this challenge, all entrants agree that their artwork/s, name, and captions can be featured in promotional channels (including but not limited to websites, social media, email newsletters), in relation to this challenge.