Please note that some of the clinical coding courses are now available online.
The University of Cape Town Faculty of Health Sciences is offering short courses in Health Classification.
Group bookings of a minimum of 12 participants can be arranged on request. Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Course Information
The following Clinical Coding short courses are offered:
- Basic Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Intermediate Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Intermediate Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Advanced Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Advanced Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology for Clinical Coding
Clinical coding related courses:
- Basic Clinical Auditing
- Introduction to DRG’s
- Hospital Coding and Billing
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- Medical Practitioner Billing – RPL