Dates: 22 to 23 May 2024
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Time: 08h30 to 16h00
Course fee is R 7 350
This course is aimed at providers and funders of healthcare services; those responsible for conducting clinical coding audits, receiving and responding to clinical coding audit reports.
The course consists of two days of lectures.
- The need for clinical auditing
- Types of clinical audits and how they are utilised
- The validation process in clinical auditing
- The principles of clinical auditing
- The clinical audit process
- Requirements for clinical auditing
- Developing a generic clinical audit plan
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants of the course.
For more information or to register email firstname.lastname@example.org. Group bookings of a minimum of 12 participants can be arranged on request.
Only participants registered for the course will be eligible to attend.